Wednesday 8 February 2012

Select Suitable title

On the 2nd week 26th January 2012, I had the first meeting with my supervisor Sir Azlan. There are some issues that have been discussed which is :
 1) How to select suitable project title.
 2) Search the title that have been given by the supervisor on the website www.ieeexplore.com
 3) Download 10 title that are similar to my title.
 4) Read the Introduction and Conclusion for me to understand the concept that have been used.

After doing this research, I found that there are no similar project as my project. There was a task that been given by my supervisor which is :
 1) Do slide presentation about my research
 2) must be present on the 3rd week 02 February 2012.

Meeting was set on 5pm every Thursday at SR323.

No comments:

Post a Comment